A short update concerning the Coronavirus situation here in Europe:
- Despite major shutdowns of pretty much everything, the logistics chains and postal services remain operational.
- So far our company is not affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we keep on working & dispatching shipments as usual.
- Currently no unusual delays for postal parcels are known, but to be
expected for shipments by freight forwarding due to border controls.
We hope that everybody stays safe and healthy!
Your StillDragon Europe Team
Update as of 9th April, 2020
Continue reading “Coronavirus-Update: We keep shipping!”
Sehr geehrter Leser!
Ein kurzes Update zur Coronavirus-Situation hier in Europa:
- Trotz größerer Stillstände von so ziemlich allem bleiben die Logistikketten und Postdienste in Betrieb.
- Bisher ist unser Unternehmen nicht von der COVID-19-Pandemie betroffen, wir arbeiten weiter und versenden die Sendungen wie gewohnt.
- Derzeit sind keine ungewöhnlichen Verzögerungen für Postpakete bekannt, die jedoch aufgrund von Grenzkontrollen für Sendungen per Spedition zu erwarten sind.
Wir hoffen, dass alle sicher und gesund bleiben!
Mit besten Wünschen,
Ihr StillDragon Europe Team
Aktualisierung vom 9. April 2020
Continue reading “Coronavirus-Update: Wir versenden weiterhin!”
Because with Brexit on 31st January 2020, the transitional period began on 1st February 2020 and will last at least until 31st December 2020 (*), during which nothing changes!
To be more clear about that, even though the UK has left the EU on 1st February 2020, life goes on and for the time being everything stays the same. For our customers in the UK this means that
Continue reading “[UK] BREXIT, WHAT NOW???”
From time to time the question for paying by credit card without having to use PayPal comes up, and while searching for a suitable solution we have discovered Revolut.
Continue reading “Pay by credit card free of costs at the interbank exchange rate & get the payment card for free”
In our first blog-entry we are proud to present one of our customers up in the north, who started something that so many of us can only dream about:
An own distillery, set on their family estate in scenic Sandane, Norway.
Continue reading “Living the Norwegian Dream”